Full Time (40h/w)
€ 2,000* gross/month
IST Austria is growing. Grow with us!
In this position, you are a part of our IT support team and act as a first point of contact for our scientists & administrative staff seeking technical assistance. With your solid technical knowledge you are able to communicate effectively with users to understand problems and explain their solutions. In addition, a high level of user- and service-orientation makes you the ideal candidate for this role.
- Provide 1st Level IT Support (Hardware/Software)
- First point of contact for our internal users (tickets, phone, chat, or walk in)
- Respond to service requests and issues by using a ticketing system
- Purchase of standardized IT equipment and Asset Management in our Configuration Management Database
- Setting up new computers with our OS-images (Windows, Linux, and Mac)
- Write end-user and internal documentation of IT systems and services
- At least 2 years of experience in technical customer support (also non-IT)
- High degree of service-orientation, pleasant behavior and accuracy
- Good communication skills and excellent command of the English language
- Basic understanding of client operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOs), Software, Hardware, and IT infrastructure
- First experience with common IT service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL)
- A never ending eagerness to learn something new
- Open minded, reliable, focused and self-dependent personality
- Education & training
- Free shuttle bus
- Multiple health offers
- Pension insurance
To submit your application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* This position comes with possible overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience. IST Austria processes your personal data in accordance with the law. For more information, please refer to www.ist.ac.at/data-protection.