- Selling of additive-manufactured and machined component solutions – for tooling and non-tooling applications – at OEMs, component users and part manufacturers of targeted industrial applications, with focus markets Austria and Slovenia
- Development and sales of the PVD/CVD coating services in Austria and Slovenia
- Develop market and operational strategies for the business unit aligned with overall company directives
- Study, understand and communicate the competitive landscape
- Cooperate and align with Additive Manufacturing Centres/Coating Centres within the voestalpine group
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market information on Additive Manufacturing and Coating
- Additional responsibilities as assigned from regional management on occasion
- Profound design & engineering understanding for tooling applications like Plastic Injection Molding, High Pressure Die Casting, Hot Stamping or others
- Excellent communication and sales skills and ability to work with culturally diverse people
- University degree in the area of technical engineering / product or tool design
or equivalent work experience
- Ideally experience in the area of Metal Additive Manufacturing processes or Coating with knowledge in common 3D CAD applications like SolidWorks, NX, Autodesk Inventor, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
- Project management experience
What we offer
Salary package and benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 3.844,76 brutto (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.