What we give
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Acting as a first point of contact, supporting correspondence and communication of the MDManage and maintain MD’s schedules, appointments and travel plans
- Coordination of internal meetings/events and visitor management
- Manage agendas for meetings and meeting minutes (incl. follow up on action lists)
- Travel management & processing of travel expenses of MD
- Dokument/info management, handling of signing and approval processes
- Support the process of collecting and collating information, reports & data when required.
- Implementing and maintaining general administrative procedures/systems
- Support coordination of CCEE projects
- Provide support in HR administration
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Significant PA experience in supporting senior management.
- Experience in sales or operational offices working across a pan European team
- MS Office 365, advanced Excel (e.g. Pivot), Powerpoint skills and experience with collaboration tools
- Experience in project coordination
- Good communicator at all levels
- Business English (fluent, working language)
You will need
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Intercultural sensitivity
We offer a market-oriented annual target salary (including a variable part) of at least €60.000,- gross (38,5h/week) dependend on your educational background and experience.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.