- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities using data and knowledge from the automotive domain to drive business solutions.
- Design and implement metrics, applications and tools that will enable engineers to derive better conclusions (ad-hoc and automated analysis cases).
- Apply statistical modeling, learning and machine learning techniques to optimize processes and support engineering decisions.
- Design graphical representations and visuals that engineers can easily interpret and understand.
- Support the scale out of design algorithms via implementation in larger software frameworks.
- Keep up to date on relevant technologies and frameworks, identify trends and propose new methods that the team could benefit from.
- Ability and interest to extend knowledge beyond own field of expertise (e.g. powertrain, e-drive, battery, electronics, etc.)
- Active support and engagement for pre-sales and sales activities (RFQ, RFP handling)
- University degree education (MSc, MEng or PhD) in Mathematics/Statistics, Informatics/Telematics or Computer Science
- Proven experience in applying data science methods in industrial use cases
- Strong proficiency in Python (optional: R, Scala, Julia or comparable) and experience in scalable processing environments like Spark or Dask preferable
- Strong soft skills in leadership, communication and facilitation in the teams and working with many different stakeholders with conflicting requirements and needs
- Strong problem-solving skills to help refining unclear problem statements and figure out how to solve them with the available data
- Experience building machine learning models in a professional environment
- Highly developed quality awareness with strong attention to details, ability to work in team, organizational skills
- Willingness to travel in the context of project execution
- German skills preferred, fluent in English
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €50.400,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.