Apply now and join our Data Science & AI Team at DIGITAL SOLUTIONS. We are a highly ambitious team of open-minded people and play a lead role in the digital transformation of our division’s global company network.
We are excited to appoint a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in Kapfenberg/Vienna. The position offers a unique opportunity to play a key role in implementing data-driven products & services that secure the future operational excellence of our enterprise.
The primarily desired job site is Kapfenberg, Austria, with a certain share of remote work. Vienna is also possible as place of employment but will be accompanied by regular travel to Kapfenberg.
voestalpine High Performance Metals DIGITAL SOLUTIONS GmbH is the innovative partner of the High Performance Metals Division within the voestalpine Group. We provide scalable products and solutions in the areas Data Science & AI, Industrial IoT, Automation & Robotics, and Sensors.
Please find further information on our website: https://www.voestalpine.com/highperformancemetals/en/digitalsolutions/
- Work with an agile mindset and practice agile software development
- Design, develop, and maintain production-ready web applications in Python and Django
- Work closely with Data Engineers (m/f/d), Data Scientists (m/f/d), and DevOps Engineers (m/f/d) to develop scalable application architectures for data-intense applications
- Pro-actively engage with domain experts to understand their needs and lead through the implementation of user interfaces
- Develop a solid understanding of our production processes and our intra- and intercompany value chains
- Develop microservices and APIs
- Stay on top of latest technology developments and continuously contribute to the transfer of software engineering best practices across several globally located data teams
- Practical experience with agile methods and DevOps practices (CI/CD using e.g. GitLab, containerization/Docker, etc.)
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with git, Unix/Linux, and shell scripting
- Fluently written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel (depending on job site)
- Experience in UI/UX for data-intense applications and visualizations
- Good understanding of basic Data Science (statistics, data visualization, Machine Learning, ....) and knowledge of related Python libraries (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn)
What we offer
Salary Package and Benefits: The collective minimum salary agreement for this position is € 3.274,67 gross (14 x per year). The actual payment depends on the particular qualification and experience.