Our mission is to contribute to reduce the global greenhouse gases by providing solutions for the production of green hydrogen. We are stepping into the electrolysis market now and grow a new business segment for ANDRITZ over the next years! In our technology roadmap we go to the market with alkaline (AEL) and proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis process. For anion exchange membrane (AEM) and solid oxide electrolysis (SOEL) we follow the market and technology development.
ANDRITZ has experience in turnkey and EPC projects globally, a high competence in best-cost manufacturing, active cooperation with HyCentA Technical University Graz and Fraunhofer ISE, close connection to potential Green Hydrogen customers in the existing customer base in the energy sector through ANDRITZ Hydro, in the pulp&paper and steel industry.
We are looking for a Green Hydrogen Global Sales Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarter in Vienna.
What you can expect
- You will develop opportunities to increase sales by identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers
- Develop new customer relationships and strengthen current customer relationships that enable identification of a customer’s needs, business model and buying process
- Build relationships to other stake holders (e.g. governments, regulation bodies)
- Drive sales, achieve sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction as well as maintain and strengthen customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business and respond to customer concerns in a timely manner
- Negotiate with customers from sales to order and manage a smooth handover to the project management
- Report activity via the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Make sales forecasts
What you bring on the table?
- Customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Degree level qualification
- Practical experience in technology or plant business as well as in process engineering, ideally in electrolysis
- Experience in sales, business development in Green Hydrogen, electrolysis business
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft 365, CRM)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people from different cultures
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 4.066,84/month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.