Our mission is to contribute to reduce the global greenhouse gases by providing solutions for the production of green hydrogen. We are stepping into the electrolysis market now and grow a new business segment for ANDRITZ over the next years! In our technology roadmap we go to the market with alkaline (AEL) and proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis process. For anion exchange membrane (AEM) and solid oxide electrolysis (SOEL) we follow the market and technology development.
ANDRITZ has experience in turnkey and EPC projects globally, a high competence in best-cost manufacturing, active cooperation with HyCentA Technical University Graz and Fraunhofer ISE, close connection to potential Green Hydrogen customers in the existing customer base in the energy sector through ANDRITZ Hydro, in the pulp&paper and steel industry.
We are looking for a Green Hydrogen Global Process Engineer (m/f/d) at our headquarter in Vienna.
What you can expect
- Develop innovative concepts for modularization and standardization as well as service concept of our process together with the technology development team
- Optimize the integration with adjacent processes such as power supply, CO2 capture and e-fuel production
- Work closely with project management and disciplines such as piping, layout, static and rotating equipment, electrical and automation disciplines both in the proposal and engineering phase
- Prepare mass- and energy balance calculations, process flow diagrams (PFD), piping and instrumentation diagram (PID)
- Prepare media consumption figures for utilities (e.g.: electricity, water, chemicals, etc.) and collect defined required media qualities
- Collect and provide emission data for e.g.: effluent, heat, noise, gas, etc.
- Provide calculation and sizing of electrolysis sub-systems (e.g. water purification) and components (e.g. hydrogen and oxygen purification and compression)
- Specify and co-select sub-supplied equipment
- Provide plant process and interlock descriptions
- Be part of the commissioning, start-up, and optimization team
What you bring on the table?
- Customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Bachelor or Master of Sc. degree in process engineering, automation engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in process engineering, ideally in electrolysis
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. COMOS PT, SAP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people from different cultures
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.400,86/month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.