What you can expect
- Develop innovative concepts for modularization and standardization as well as service concept of our process together with the technology development team
- Optimize the integration with adjacent processes such as power supply, CO2 capture and e-fuel production
- Work closely with project management and disciplines such as piping, layout, static and rotating equipment, electrical and automation disciplines both in the proposal and engineering phase
- Prepare mass- and energy balance calculations, process flow diagrams (PFD), piping and instrumentation diagram (PID)
- Prepare media consumption figures for utilities (e.g.: electricity, water, chemicals, etc.) and collect defined required media qualities
- Collect and provide emission data for e.g.: effluent, heat, noise, gas, etc.
- Provide calculation and sizing of electrolysis sub-systems (e.g. water purification) and components (e.g. hydrogen and oxygen purification and compression)
- Specify and co-select sub-supplied equipment
- Provide plant process and interlock descriptions
- Be part of the commissioning, start-up, and optimization team
What you bring on the table?
- Customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Bachelor or Master of Sc. degree in process engineering, automation engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in process engineering, ideally in electrolysis
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. COMOS PT, SAP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people from different cultures
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.400,86/month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.