Our mission is to contribute to reduce the global greenhouse gases by providing solutions for the production of green hydrogen. We are stepping into the electrolysis market now and grow a new business segment for ANDRITZ over the next years! In our technology roadmap we go to the market with alkaline (AEL) and proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysis process. For anion exchange membrane (AEM) and solid oxide electrolysis (SOEL) we follow the market and technology development.
ANDRITZ has experience in turnkey and EPC projects globally, a high competence in best-cost manufacturing, active cooperation with HyCentA Technical University Graz and Fraunhofer ISE, close connection to potential Green Hydrogen customers in the existing customer base in the energy sector through ANDRITZ Hydro, in the pulp&paper and steel industry.
We are looking for a Green Hydrogen Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) for our location in Vienna.
What you can expect?
- Manage customer orders with overall profit & loss responsibility for the project: costs, deadlines and quality from project handover (sales to execution) up to final acceptance by the customer
- Report project progress in the monthly project progress reviews
- Lead the international project team and ensure collaborative and solution-oriented team spirit within the team
- Interact closely with the engineering, procurement and logistics, construction management and other organizational parts at Andritz
- Lead communication and chair meetings and negotiations with the customer, other project partners e.g. for civil and erection and main sub-suppliers
- Manage project scheduling, resource planning and project controlling
- Take responsibility for Contract & claim management in accordance to the contract while ensuring timely availability of the necessary documentation
- Escalate timely to the management and align with the legal department if required
- Manage project changesand deviations according to the contract
- Prepare lessons learnt after project closure
What you bring to the table?
- Customer focused open and pro-active personality with strong ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Degree in process engineering, automation engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- Practical experience in a similar position as Project Manager ideally in the Electrolysis business
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft 365, SAP or similar ERP)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people with different cultural backgrounds
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 4.066,84/month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.