We aim to be Europe’s best technology employer, where our own people can do the most meaningful work of their career. To attract, develop and retain top talent for Personio, we are looking for an Intern to support our People Experience Team.
As part of the People Experience team, take over daily business operations and support strategic projects to ensure an outstanding people experience at Personio. We're now thinking our campus recruiting bigger, more globally, and establishing a retention program - be there to help on building up new processes.
What can you expect?
Organization of internal and external events: Assist in preparation, execution and evaluation of events for students
Documentation of processes: Help to document new structures and processes in Confluence
Implementation of Talentry: Start to implement first structures in our new talent relationship platform
Pioneering: Identify new formats for university events and ways to attract Young Professionals for Personio
Networking: Creat an internal network of Personios who can support us professionally at events
What you need to succeed
- You are a registered student or have just completed your studies and ideally have already gained some practical experience through internships in fast-paced, demanding environments like management consulting, big tech or startups
- You are very structured about how to prioritize work and time
- You bring a high-level of proactivity as well as a get-stuff-done mentality
- Your workstyle is diligent and you like analytical tasks, but you’re also happy to do manual tasks if they are needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are a nice to have
- You have experience in creating concise presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint or Google Slides
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish open office space in the heart of Munich (near Hauptbahnhof) - Coffee, Mate, Fruits, and Muesli are provided by us
- You can find more information and impressions here: www.kununu.com/personio