People are our passion! People, Workplace & IT at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR software company, it is our aspiration to be a role model, so that other companies take our own HR work as an example. And where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
We cover the following areas in our Internships (m/f/d) in People, Workplace & IT in our Munich Office:
- People Operations - Onboarding
- People Operations - Lifecycle
- People Experience - Culture & Events
- Recruiting - Talent Acquisition
What you need to succeed
- You are an enrolled student, have just finished your studies or are in your gap year.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in HR
- You speak fluent German and English
- Admiring problems is not your thing. You prefer to tackle them actively and find a solution
- You enjoy working with people and are an organizational talent
- You are analytical yet enjoy building relationships
- You are all about People and enjoy working with different individuals and backgrounds
- You have 6 months time (Potentially, you will have the opportunity to stay with us and continue growing)
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Awesome team from all over the world (82 nationalities thus far and counting)
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry.
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Decide for yourself whether you want a subsidy for public transportation or a Qualitrain membership for €22 per month
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces