As a Digital HR Consultant you will be helping our clients in maximizing the potential value of their HR organization, defining their HR technology strategy and implementing software solutions. We support our clients from business case to actual implementation of the technology.
Throughout the project, we rethink the existing HR processes, the HR experience of employees and managers, as well as the imperative change required to fully adopt the new system(s) and adapt to the new ways of working. Our goal is to deliver a lasting, impactful, and positive transformation at our clients.
- You will grow into a trusted advisor for our clients in the alignment of the HR strategy with the solution of choice and the implementation of HR Technology solutions.
- You will shape and execute HR software implementations, through the design of HR processes, the configuration of the software and the integration in the existing technology landscape.
- You will work closely together with your project team, stakeholders at the client, and the vendors to ensure a qualitative project delivery.
- You will continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of enabling HR technologies, integration of these technologies in the architecture of the client, the desired employee experience, as well as general HR-trends.
- We welcome graduates with a bachelor and/or master degree (e.g. Business Administration, HR, IT).
- You have a keen interest in HR technologies and are conscious of the role it has within an organization
- You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity and vision to develop more efficient HR organizations, processes and software solutions
- You’re people minded and able to adapt to different situations and environments.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Remote working and flexible working hours
- Working with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- Modern offices at the heart of Vienna’s historical and cultural center
- New laptop and smartphone for business and personal use, lunch allowance (voucher) or annual pass for public transport within Vienna
Annual gross salary starting from € 33.600,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. Note that this is the minimum salary denoted for legal reasons.