As we keep on growing, we are looking for you to become part of our strong team and support us in taking Controlling within Finance at Personio to a best-in-class level as a Senior Controller (m/f/d).
You will strongly contribute to our mission of ensuring Personio's healthy growth and development by monitoring and understanding our target achievement, defining and implementing measures as well as identifying and steering risks. As a team, we scale with the business but in a smart way. We want to see your passion for setting up processes from scratch, continuously finding ways of improvement and making use of customizations & the newest tools.
What you need to succeed
- Relevant professional experience in Controlling, preferably in a fast-growing B2B tech, software, or SaaS environment
- Proactive mindset, working independently and enjoying unknown topics and a fast-changing environment
- Passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Skills in Excel or G-Sheets. Ideally already experiences with Workday (Finance), Tableau, and/or Adaptive Insights
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Effective communication skills are demonstrated by the ability to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Acting as a business partner by support in planning, monitoring, and controlling the business performance with defined benchmarks, adding value to reports by understanding and telling the story behind and giving recommendations
- Issuing reporting and analysis to help develop new and growing business areas
- Supporting in and driving own projects related to continuous automation, development of our controlling instruments and processes, as well as reports and systems, e.g. ERP system and a reporting tool
- Performing cost monitoring
- Supporting month-end closing
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.