AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
The Junior / Senior Development Engineer Battery System (f/m/d) is responsible for activities in battery system engineering, requirements engineering, battery system specification,
as well as the integration of components to a battery system.
- Requirements engineering
- Creation / Screening of system requirements, including verification criteria
- Description of battery system specification / Creation of battery system specification
- Description / Definition of interfaces of all components inside the battery system
- Static and dynamic description of all interfaces
- Functional integration support / and balancing of targets
- Review of test results and support in release activities
- University degree in mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering, chemistry or physics
- Engineering experience in the field of automotive development
- Battery system knowledge preferred
- Innovative and structured work approach
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Good English knowledge
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €51,800.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.