Walls.io is one of Austria’s fastest growing B2B SaaS-companies. Marketing professionals use Walls.io to engage audiences and increase brand awareness with authentic social media content — at events, on displays, and on websites — basically, everywhere they want.
Or, as we say: Walls.io is the social wall for everyone! :)
We’re a multinational team and thrive on diversity. At Walls.io, we’re dedicated to sustainable growth and are proud to operate long-term as an independent and profitable business.
Our customers include international brands such as Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and many more.
Are you well organized and comfortable handling multiple projects? Are you good at talking to people and maintaining relationships? Are you interested in cloud software products? Do you love trying out new tools and are eager to write both marketing copy and technical documentation about them? Then this job at the intersection of sales, marketing, and product is perfect for you.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile channel partnership manager who will maintain and manage relationships with external partners, agree on marketing activities and bring them to life, write documentation and maintain partner listings on our website.
Our partners include well-known brands such as Shopify, Pathable, 6Connex, ScreenCloud, BrightSign, Active Campaign, and many more.
To be successful in this role, you need to understand the technical aspects behind our product as well as our potential partner products such as digital signage and virtual events platforms, employee engagement apps, etc.
You’ll be part of our in-house marketing team and responsible for all the marketing and documentation tasks related to external partnerships.
- Be the central point of communication for existing and future Walls.io partners
- Build relationships with partners to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Plan and execute marketing activities in collaboration with our partners (blog posts, guest posts, social media shares, newsletters, showcases with joint customers, webinars, etc.)
- Maintain app listings on our partners’ websites (making sure that the copy, images and links are up to date)
- Maintain our own partner directory on the Walls.io website
- Test the integration of Walls.io in partner tools and provide feedback
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all partner integrations on help.walls.io
- Write press releases and coordinate approval and publishing with external partners and PR agencies
- Promote integrations with Google Ads and other paid marketing channels
- Identify potential business partners through effective market research and analysis
You're the right one for this position
- because you have demonstrable experience in marketing and communication
- because you love connecting with people
- because you take ownership and are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously with little supervision
- because you have experience with online community building or partnership management
- because you can write technical documentation
- because your English skills are outstanding, and you can research and write compelling copy
- because you can consistently apply good judgment and make responsible decisions but can also follow direction well
- because you have experience using tools like Zapier
You will work in a centrally located office with a lot of natural light and space in a renovated factory building. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with big dining tables, sound-proofed phone/video call booths, meeting and focus rooms, and a relaxation area.
- Personal budget for education, conferences, literature, …
- Free pass for Vienna’s awesome public transport system
- Free coffee, tea, fruits and organic breakfast cereals
- Fun team activities and events (if and when Corona allows)
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs (our company is operated by its original owner)
- Flexible working hours
- Working on a product used by brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Ferrari, Tomorrowland, Cisco, Dell, ICANN, BMW and others
- A full-time position (38,5h) in Vienna
- A salary of EUR 35,000–48,000 annual (split over 14 salaries/year) depending on qualifications and expertise.
- Start: anytime!
We care about who you are and why you are suited to this role more than we care about the previous jobs you can list. We’re looking for someone with personality and creativity, who is happy in a casual work environment.
Because we care about the diversity in our team, we specifically want to encourage members of minority groups to apply for this job. Even if you’re not sure you 100% fit all the criteria — send us your application and tell us what you bring to the table.
Our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture are key to the personality of our company. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won’t keep passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth.
Tell us in a 1-minute video what makes you different and why you belong with the Walls.io team.
Send us your video application including your CV, references and a link to your video, and we’ll get back to you within 14 days if we find that you could be a good match for this position.
Considering the current situation with COVID-19, the first interview will be remote, done via video call. Depending on the situation, we will ask you to come into our office for the last interview to meet our CEO and head of marketing. If you have any concerns about that, please let us know when the time comes.
Your contact person is Daniela Turcanu, our head of marketing.
More about Walls.io: https://my.walls.io/socialwall