AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
In this role, you will carry out the Mechanical Installation based on the planning documents at our customer's site or as part of the pre-assembly in Graz after a discussion with the project management and the planning department. Likewise, in addition to a laser-optical alignment, you will perform vibration velocity measurements and, if necessary, operational balancing together with a colleague from the commissioning department.
- Checking the scope of delivery and the general conditions on site at the start of assembly
- Support and guidance of suppliers / customers in positioning of driveline components (incl. baseplate)
- Fine adjustment / leveling of the baseplate
- Hosing with prefabricated hose sets incl. filling of these media circuits
- Laser alignment of powertrain components including documentation
- Vibration measurement of rotating components
- Troubleshooting of vibration problems, supported by in-house vibration measurement technicians
- Performing operational balancing on drivetrain components
- Handover of installation status to the commissioning engineer, team leader and to the project team
- Document mechanical changes (if required and approved by the System Designer for Mechanics) in layout documents.
- Documentation of the performed activities by means of an installation report to the project team and team leader
- Maintain and repair mechanical drivetrain components in accordance with engineering guidance
- Report quality issues for future improvement (product & process)
- Completed education (mechanical engineering / mechanic / locksmith apprenticeship / journeyman / master craftsman / HTL).
- Precise working style and high quality awareness
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- Good communication skills in German, ideally also English skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
- Driving license class B
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Employment is through a temporary agency. Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €34.370,00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.