BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG, which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.1 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
- Analyzing and preparing cash-flow based financial models in the context of business developement/pricing and M&A projects
- Supporting the development of new and maintenance of existing pricing models in Excel and/or Python
- Assisting in the ongoing automation efforts of the newly established pricing toolkit (via airflow)
- Performing ad-hoc analysis in different areas and working on multiple projects in parallel
- Extraction of data via advanced SQL queries to assess complex pricing related business topics
- Taking over daily operational tasks (e.g. price implementation)
- University degree in business administration (with a focus on Finance, Quantitative Finance or Economics) or equivalent area
- Advanced experience in financial modeling bundled with strong analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills, basic to advanced know-how in Python and SQL desirable
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the financial services industry and ideally a solid understanding of bank products
- Preferably solid understanding of corporate finance and fixed income concepts
- Fluency in English
- Open-minded teamplayer with good communication skills
- Home-Office (up to 80% possible)
- Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
- Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at € 40.980,80 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Christoph Steinwander +43 (0)5 9905-22 8 11
* We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.
Jobbörse | Talentepool | Xing | LinkedIn | Facebook | whatchado | Instagram
Recruiting & Employer Branding