- The directive for this individual is to provide the necessary technical support to external sales to achieve product line objectives. This includes, providing application and product support to all our regional sales staff, agents, customer service and Andritz Management. The RPM will also have an active role in developing and executing a strategy to achieve Engineering Project business objectives.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Providing field applications, sales and service support, primarily for Europe
- Providing ongoing training to support sales team promotion of the product line.
- Taking an active role in maintaining a current product portfolio by:
- Acquiring customer and field sales feedback to understand requirements and develop new products and sales tools to meet their needs
- Continuous assessment of product performance to determine necessary product improvements and enhancements.
- Working with all departments associated with the product line to ensure alignment and focus in meeting business objectives.
- Taking an active role in developing current and relevant marketing strategies and tools for field sales.
- Working with third party suppliers to leverage support and pricing and align their objectives with ours.
- University graduate with an Engineering Degree in paper process technology or equivalent technical experience
- In-depth knowledge of Paper Machine operations
- Market knowledge of EMEA paper industry
- Organizational and planning skills are essential
- Demonstrate experience and/or skill in dealing with multiple job related tasks
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral coupled with the ability to project a positive, professional image to peers, vendors, and customers
- Experience in all Microsoft Office Software
- Self-starter that must be able to work alone with little supervision
- Able to travel 40% to 60% of the time, including international travel.
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.542,60 for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.