Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
We have an incredible opportunity for an ambitious leader to join Personio and build our Sales Effectiveness organization. Person's sales team have been the fuel powering our incredible growth making us one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and we are looking for a leader to join our business to support our sales team’s continued growth and ensure a world-class onboarding experience
As the first hire, you will be responsible for building the team and defining our Sales Effectiveness mission. We are seeking someone who loves seeing teams grow and develop and has the ability to distil complex training plans into a fun, engaging and rewarding sessions.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Operations you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to build a brand new team from scratch. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and love partnering with sales professionals to make them better.
What you need to succeed
- Love of training and people - always wanting to see teams growing and learning and using the programs you have built for their success
- Previous experience doing a similar role in a B2B Tech firm
- Ideally fluent in German and English but you must have fluency in English
- You will have a curious mind - always wanting to understand drivers of performance from technical to behavioral
- Critical Thinking - Distilling company strategy, team goals, and local needs into a strategy and execution plan
- Being realistic and understanding that sales teams invest only in training that produces business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability. Everything you do must have an ultimate impact on revenue. It must be easy to use and not take away from protected selling time. Learning is something they should look forward to
- You love order and planning - you are super organized and enjoying coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Fantastic communicator - comfortable speaking to large groups and ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and effective manner
- Champion the adoption of assets, methods, and innovations that uncover, quantify and communicate customer value both during and after the sales process
- As a team leader, you demonstrate a passion for growing others and yourself.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA, MHA, or other advanced degree encouraged.
- You’re available for business travel as needed.
- Create a vision & roadmap for our Sales Effectiveness team - define the mission and strategy together with senior leaders from our sales team
- Be comfortable using data and leader feedback to identify transformative opportunities to provide training and enablement to the sales team and build engaging training programs with measurable outcomes against these
- Hiring top talent is one of our pillars and you will be responsible for building the highest quality onboarding program possible across both remote and in-person settings. We want our onboarding to be the envy of the industry so no pressure!
- Lead all specific effectiveness initiatives - from content creation to delivery to measurement. You must be versatile enough to write a strategy document one hour and create a detailed survey for a session the next hour
- Partner with external partners to coordinate training sessions and building playbooks for all stages of from prospecting to closing
- Lead events planning and execution for the sales team - for example, Sales Kick off, etc.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be required to pivot quickly and re-prioritize at short notice
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!