Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London, Dublin and soon in Amsterdam. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. Come join us!
People are our passion. At Personio 'People & Workplace' is not “just" a department, it is our core business. As a HR Software Company it is our aim to be a role model for other companies. We are currently searching for a full-time Talent Acquisition Intern to join out our department and support our Product & Analytics team for a minimum of six months.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our Recruiting Team on all hiring-related steps with a specific focus on interview scheduling
- Ensuring our candidates have a great experience interviewing with us (candidate care)
- Sourcing potential and passive candidates through direct channels and extend our pipeline
- Participating in stakeholder meetings and making an active contribution toward improving the hiring process
- Supporting the team during any recruiting events that may take place
- Taking on additional people team projects as required
What you need to succeed
- You are ideally available to commence the role from the 1st of August 2021
- You are a student or a recent graduate of business administration, human resources or a similar field of study
- You enjoy working analytically and do not shy away from challenges
- You prefer to approach problems and find a solution rather than admire them
- You enjoy working with people and are a talented organiser
- You may have some experience in recruiting or a HR function
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Market rate remuneration & generous paid holiday allowance
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world and gain valuable experience within the tech industry
- A lot of responsibility and ownership right from the start
To apply for this opportunity please attach your resume in English.