People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
We´re looking for a highly organized, motivated and process-driven Talent Coordinator (m/f/d) to join our product & engineering talent team in Munich. In this role you will drive and own all talent coordination tasks within your assigned departments by partnering with our talent acquisition managers, talent sourcers and hiring managers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Taking full ownership of the interview scheduling processes assigned to you to ensure interviews take place in a timely and seamless manner. This includes coordinating all the resources needed including accommodation, flights, conference rooms, virtual calls and office tours
- Providing the best experience for our candidates, hiring managers and interviewers by keeping them informed and responding to their queries promptly
- Developing and implementing suitable workflows to increase efficiency in cooperating with our Talent Acquisition Managers and Talent Sourcers
- Supporting a broad variety of talent acquisition initiatives and talent events
What you need to succeed
- You bring a deep understanding and experience in talent coordination or in a role with related responsibilities
- You have a superb customer first approach that is reflected in the way you communicate with our candidates and business stakeholders
- You have outstanding problem-solving skills, can quickly identify problems and provide quick solutions
- You naturally seek to improve processes and procedures for the future
- You have excellent organisational and multitasking skills, and prioritise your workload juggling multiple stakeholders at one time
- You are business-fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!