AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Supporting internal and external customers in the application of particle measurement instruments
- Cooperation in international research projects and comparative studies
- Responsibility for the planning and organization of application projects
- Analysis and interpretation of large and comprehensive data sets
- Continues development of new technologies in close cooperation with the Development Team and Product Management
- Monitoring of international legislation on exhaust particle measurement
- Physics/chemistry/mechanical engineering/electrical engineering (university of applied sciences, university of technology)
- Experience in the application of measurement instruments, preferably in the field of particle number concentration
- Sound knowledge of English
- Teamwork skills
- Responsible action
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 49.000,- . We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.