AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Correspondence, including business letters, e-mails, bills, expenses, appointments, etc.
- Assistant to the head of the department
- Planning and organization of business trips
- Making and coordinating appointments
- Preparing interdisciplinary meetings
- Accounting of expenses and travel expenses, as well as monthly accounting of hours worked on project basis
- Coordination of activities with affiliates and customers
- Self-directed preparation of presentation documents, graphic charts, publications, notices, etc.
- Commercial qualification (office management assistant) or comparable vocational qualification or graduate of a commercial college
- Confident PC user, familiar with MS Office; SAP knowledge desired; confident user of modern communication technologies
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Understanding of tasks and self-directed derivation of possible solutions with a focus on implementation and results
- Ability to share information with other disciplines and interdisciplinary communication skills
- Organizational skills, flexibility, resilience, plus a structured approach to work
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 30.800,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.