Once you join us you will:
- Build the backend of a scalable cloud-based software product using Kotlin and Spring framework.
- Work directly under the Backend Team lead and together with the rest of the team drive the development of the product forward.
- Contribute toward and participate in discussions which directly impact the advancement of the product.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies without being afraid of sharing and implementing your findings.
- Review and document code.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in software development using Kotlin or Java 8+.
- Familiarity with the Spring Framework including the Spring Cloud Stack.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Kotlin and implement scalable backend services.
- Good level of English so you can clearly understand and communicate with other team members.
- Optionally you have worked with other technologies used in our software stack:
- Typescript, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes
What we offer:
- An important role in a company with a flat hierarchy and clear objectives.
- Working with latest technologies and frameworks - no legacy code and freedom to try out new things..
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and German courses for non-german speakers.
- A growing team of currently about 30 highly motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- An office next to a park in the center of the most liveable city in the world.
- A competitive salary starting from € 50.000 gross per year with willingness to offer more based on your qualifications.