What we offer
• You will be part of a small team, learning hands-on all fields of a consulting business. You will be involved in the setup and execution of consulting projects with clients. This will include the research phase, innovation phase as well as the prototyping phase.
• You will work together with a mix of seasoned consultants, experienced entrepreneurs and startup employees.
• There will be the possibility for you to bring in your ideas and work on them during your internship.
• Enjoy working in a centrally located office in the beautiful city of Vienna, chocolate cookies included.
• We offer a competitive salary starting at EUR 1.500 (gross) per month depending on your qualifications.
• You want to deliver high quality results and have an eye for details
• You want to see ideas coming to life and want to contribute in any way possible
• Culture and team spirit are important to you and you’d like to help shape them in a young company
Your Background and Skills
• Current studies or a finished Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Management
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and proactive attitude
• Proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) is required
• You are keeping up with what’s happening in the tech world
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bonus points, if…
• You have worked in the field of technology, a creative agency or consulting company
• You have experience in using new media technology and working with team collaboration and prototyping software
What we need from you
Please submit your CV and a short Cover Letter emphasizing why you’d like to work for viable (email@example.com). You can include references, links to side projects and anything you deem important to your application.
One more thing
How would you define “Innovation” in your own words? What is an innovative product or service you have come across recently and why do you like it?