CTO / IT / Enterprise Analytics
You love to deal with a large amount of data and you are keen on finding innovative ways of extracting, loading and transforming data? You love to design Data integration solutions and to set new standards by simplifying development? Then you might be a perfect fit.
• Discover various opportunities for data acquisitions and exploring new ways of using data
• Design, construct and deliver transformations of large data sets leveraging MapReduce, streaming and other emerging technologies
• Leverage Kafka, HBase, Elasticsearch, etc. to ingest transformed data at scale
• Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
• Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
• Implement high-volume data integration solutions
• Learn and apply new tools and technologies
• Collaborate with data architects, data engineers, data scientists and IT team members on project goals
• Produce, maintain and lead high-quality technical documentation
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
• Experience with building stream-processing systems, Big Data querying tools
• Proficiency of Hadoop–Ecosystems and good understanding of Lambda Architecture
• Experience with ML toolkits, SparkML, Ranger and Knox
• Track record of developing technology to enable large scale data transformation
• Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
• Passion for solving hard problems and exploring new technologies
• Experience in designing and implementing high-availability/high-scale production systems
• Excellent written and oral skills in English
This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Depending on your experience and qualification we offer you a minimum salary of € 2.425,96 gross per month. The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.