Piezocryst is a company of the AVL Group that is enjoying rapid growth and is a leader in the field of high-precision pressure sensors for extreme demands, including engine development from truck to Formula 1 engines, monitoring of turbines and marine engines and for industrial production monitoring.
We employ the latest manufacturing technologies for the production of our products, such as electronic beam and laser welding, sputtering, micro-mechanical precision parts production and crystal growing. Our technically unique position earned us the Fast Forward Award as Styria's most innovative mid-size company and the Styrian Nanotechnology Award.
- Self-directed development of piezoelectric sensors and the related assembly facilities and test equipment
- Preparation of production documentation and test procedures
- Experimental tests and data analysis
- Design using 3D CAD systems
- Use of the latest production and processing technologies
- Mechanical engineering, engineering management/mechanical engineering or technical physics graduate of a university
- Experience in the production of metal components of the smallest scale and in the assembly of micromechanical assemblies an advantage
- In-depth technical expertise
- Interest in the development of small-scale components
- 3D design knowledge
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Teamwork skills, reliability, plus diligent and thorough approach to work
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 46.200,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.