AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Creating ADAS/AD tool solutions for the development of driver assistance features and their validation through simulation (office and test bed) and on the test track (cf. Euro-NCAP)
- Expanding the tool set for testing and test automation on test tracks with a focus on software integration and software development
- Integration of various tool solutions and applications for the validation of ADAS/AD in cooperation with partners and in the framework of customer projects
- Enhancing the AVL software products to provide targeted and efficient solutions for the development of driver assistance systems (data acquisition, automation and analysis)
- Electrical engineering, IT, software engineering studies at a university or university of applied sciences, plus experience in integration and testing in the automotive field
- Experience in the set-up and application of automotive measurement technology and the development of software for systems of this kind
- Experience in programming with C/C++, Python and in the programming of software or test systems, e.g. in the field of NCAP testing or Active Safety
- International experience and good communication skills desirable
- Sound knowledge of English & German
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 46.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.