YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Enhance existing functionaility of SAL’s in-house circuit simulation tool by:
- Develop a comprehensive database structure for power electronics components.
- Develop a basic manual data entry system for adding to the database.
- Develop an automized machine-learning-based data entry system via automatic reading of datasheet PDFs.
- End objective: a “one-click” PDF-to-component-model workflow.
- Collaboration with colleagues.
- Technical writing and communication; user-friendly documentation.
- Seeking a degree in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming language(s).
- Basic knowledge of electronic systems and components.
- Basic knowledge of machine-learning techniques.
- Experience in database programming.
- Experience in JAVA.
- Basic understanding of circuit simulation for power electronics.
- Thoughtful, dedicated team player and skilled communicator.
- Organized and enjoy working in a team.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 Months
- Payment: € 1.100 gross (38.5 Hours/Week)
- Extras: free coffee, 4€ food allowance per working day, homeoffice option, flexible working hours with no coretime,...