UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
Then join our Solution Management Team in Group Finance of UNIQA Insurance Group AG / Vienna, as
(Junior) Application Manager for SimCorp Dimension (m/f)
Your main responsibilities
SimCorp Dimension is an integrated front-to-back software solution for business processes in investment management. As a junior application manager you will work in a team responsible for the stable operation of the configured applications in SimCorp Dimension. You will also pro-actively identify process improvement potentials and deliver projects for enhancement in the system to meet increasing business requirements. Furthermore, you will contribute to the high data quality by implementing data governance and data quality checks in the system.
- Possibility to grow into a challenging position within the interesting and dynamic field of asset management, investment accounting, risk management and IT
- Opportunity to work self dependently on various topics in a motivated and supporting team
- Work in a multinational environment and cooperate with colleagues across the whole UNIQA Group
- Support for your professional and personal development in a broad range of skills
- Flexible working hours, social benefits and attractive career opportunities
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong personality with a pro-active can-do attitude and excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to present complex problems and solutions in short and understandable way
- You have a relevant university graduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (ideally combined with Economics), Physics or Engineering.
- first working experience in an international environment
- Experience with IT systems in relevant areas
- You are fluent in German and English for both verbal and written communication
Your core competencies
Customer Focus: establishing long-term customer relationships
Integrity & Trust: putting your words into practice and being trustworthy
Dealing with Ambiguity: being comfortable with uncertainty
Timely Decision Making: taking decisions courageously and timely
Organizational Agility: being able to successfully navigate your organization
Problem Solving: methodically solving issues
Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an international and dynamic organisation with great development opportunities. You can expect a team with open communication and collegial working atmosphere.
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 37.615 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!