Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka’s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls – one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada – or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork – the collaboration of more than 7.000 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day – in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attractive special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL program.
Doka's Global Expertise Center Energy, located in the HQ, Austria, is acting in one of the most promising prospektives. Our specific activities are focused on all kind of powerplants all over the world, and cover the entire construction lifecycle, from an early phase until the construction of those large- and mega scale projects has completed. In reference to the required activities, we have set-up our team with high competences in global sales supports as well as formwork engineering.
As Junior Project Technician you can contribute with your interest and motivation to reinforce a developing and growing team focused in the specific construction field of energy projects.
Your main tasks are
- Creating solutions and concepts reflecting customer- and project requirements in the acquisition phase
- Providing analysis, design, calculations and material lists
- Providing guidance to customers regarding formwork solutions and respond to questions concerning equipment usage etc.
- Jobsite support (engineering design in the execution phase on the job site)
- Supporting the development of our existing formwork systems and products
- Technical education (Professional school, technical college or apprenticeship with focus on civil engineering or mechanical engineering)
- No working experience required but beneficial
- Very good level of 3D skills (AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit or similar)
- Good communication skills in English
- High customer orientation and good understanding of customer needs
- Team player with a high commitment
- flexibility for travelling (temporary mid-term support on job sites or country branches)
Minimum gross annual salary of EUR 30.100 ,- depending on qualification and experience.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
We are looking forward to your convincing application!