YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Piezo thin-film development by sputtering technology with a state-of-the-art cluster tool.
- Developing advanced piezo thin-film deposition process with novel materials such as AlScN and PZT for piezo MEMS applications such as SAW/BAW devices, PMUT and other piezo based MEMS devices.
- Investigations on materials and thin-film technology.
- Performing data analysis, modelling, and standard statistical methods.
- Working in advanced microfabrication ISO5 clean room facility.
- Scientific communication, reporting of research results and drive technical innovation and generate IP.
- A master’s degree in applied physics, materials science, chemistry or engineering with a hands-on experience in thin film technology.
- Prior experience in at least one of the following areas: materials science, piezoelectric materials, microfabrication, sputter deposition, materials' characterization (XRD, Stress measurement, AFM, TEM).
- Good knowledge in MEMS technology is a plus.
- Familiar with clean room environment and experience in microfabrication and characterization is a plus.
- Having a good ability to collaborate in a multidisciplinary research environment, being a team player and good communication skills are a must.
- Enjoy working in international teams.
- Willing to travel on a national and international level.
- Fluent in english language.
- Beginning of the employment: as early as possible
- Payment: € 2.775.- gross (38.5 Hours/Week).
- Additional Benefits: free coffee/milk, € 4.- food allowance per working day in restaurants, homeoffice, no coretime...
- State-of-the-art laboratories and equipment, including the opportunity to work in a cleanroom environment.
- An international scientific environment and contacts with our industrial network.
- Opportunity to work on a hot topic with industrial collaborations.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.