YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- State-of-the-art literature review and product benchmarking.
- Electrothermal modeling and simulation of power devices and converter systems.
- Test stand development; execution of design-oriented, engineering calculations.
- Design of experiments; application of methods to use case demonstrator hardware.
- Control system design, analysis, and implementation.
- Applied data and signal processing.
- Documentation and dissemination of results via presentations, reports, and memos; engagement in consortium meetings, communication, etc.
- A master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, or related field of study.
- Knowledge of power semiconductor devices and components.
- Experience in using electrical measurement equipment, e.g., scopes and meters.
- Familiarity with modeling topics, e.g., system identification, nonlinearity, and control engineering.
- Proficiency with hands-on work and hardware fabrication.
- Capability with computed-aided design (CAD) tools is a plus.
- Effective communicator, able to express challenging technical concepts in clear ways.
- Energetic, committed, well organized, and self-disciplined team player.
- Open to occasional travel.
- Fluent in English language.
- Employment start: June of 2021.
- Payment: € 2.914.- gross (38.5 Hours/Week).
- The contract is valid for 36 months.
- Position provides opportunities for publication and industrial networking.
- Additional Benefits: free coffee/milk, € 4.- food allowance per working day in restaurants / € 2.- in supermarkets
- Homeoffice Option
- Flexible working hours with no coretime
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.