Piezocryst is a company of the AVL Group that is enjoying rapid growth and is a leader in the field of high-precision pressure sensors for extreme demands, including engine development from truck to Formula 1 engines, monitoring of turbines and marine engines and for industrial production monitoring.
We employ the latest manufacturing technologies for the production of our products, such as electronic beam and laser welding, sputtering, micro-mechanical precision parts production and crystal growing. Our technically unique position earned us the Fast Forward Award as Styria's most innovative mid-size company and the Styrian Nanotechnology Award.
- Design and specification of special equipment, machinery and devices in the course of transition to production of development projects and for process enhancements.
- Support for procurement, commissioning and operator training for this equipment. Supervision, changes and enhancements of the equipment in production.
- Carrying out process analyses for advanced definition of device design in the course of systematic process improvement
- Preparation and creation of work plans for production
- Maintenance of work plans and incorporation of product changes
- Graduate of a higher technical institute/university of applied science (HTL/FH/TU) in mechanical engineering, university degree in mechanical engineering, technical physics or related fields
- 3D drawing skills
- Interdisciplinary project management
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- Handling of small parts
- Meticulous, able to concentrate and willing to learn
- Cooperative and able to work in a team