AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
- Setting up tool environments and test systems (e.g. Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, MS Team Foundation Server, TeamCity) to support software development
- Defining system environments in cooperation with central IT regarding access security, reliability and efficient maintenance
- Administrating the systems during operation (maintenance, backup, restore)
- Creating automated rollout tool environments (e.g. based on Docker containers)
- Supporting conception and creation of applications based on tool environments
- Supporting interfaces
- Completed training with IT specialization (HTL, FH) or specialist knowledge due to appropriate professional experience
- Experience in administrating IT systems (especially database systems and database-based applications)
- Experience with automated rollout of tool environments and test systems (e.g. Docker, Kybernetes)
- Experience in administrating Atlassian Jira/Confluence, MS Team Foundation Server, server operating systems (Linux, Windows), modern build servers (e.g. TeamCity) and version managements (e.g. Git, TFS)
- Practical knowledge in C#, Java, SQL
- Fast learner, willingness to quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new technologies and tools
- Strong readiness to be of service & intercultural competence
- Very good command of written and spoken German as well as good command of English
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: EUR 42.000,--. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.