We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Contributing to the Actuarial function of Vienna Insurance Group in the fulfillment of its tasks
- Establishing technical provisions and capital requirements under Solvency II
- Supporting VIG insurance companies in regulatory actuarial tasks covering:
- Life insurance
- Pricing and reserving
- Quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prophet modelling
- Contribution in the implementation of the IFRS 17 standard
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 787,31 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- University degree in mathematics
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of life insurance mathematics
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Prophet is an advantage
- Structured, independent and very accurate way of working
- Strong communication skills, team orientation and pleasure of working in an international environment
- Very good spoken and written English language skills, good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel
Does this sound interesting to you?
Ms. Krisztina Szabo is looking forward to your application.