We are a young and highly motivated company with a start-up character, in which every opinion counts. We develop solutions that accelerate the digital transformation of the property business. Through our solution, day-to-day processes in big complexes such as co-living and co-working spaces can reach maximum efficiency.
Our company was formed after we realized that to better run our fully digitalized self-storage site, we needed to design our own cutting-edge software application. That is how we began with access control in self-storage facilities, but we are now moving beyond opening doors – we strive to provide premium solutions to manage community spaces. At KINNOVIS, we not only aim to advance the quality of working and living so we may all thrive together, but we also encourage it inside our own company culture.
To further develop our fast-growing software, we are looking for a Backend Developer to support our team.
Your Future Role
- You will support the development team in designing complex web applications based on individual customer requirements using the latest technologies
- You willingly work in dynamic, agile environments, and design products that make our customers happy
- You will design innovative concepts that contribute significantly to the improvement of our products
- Through writing extensive automated tests, you contribute significantly to increasing our product’s quality
You Bring With
- Preferably an IT education degree (HTL/FH/Uni) with a focus on software development
- Minimum one year of relevant professional experience in web development, ideally with technologies such as Laravel, PHP, Docker, RESTful Services and Stripe
- Passion & enthusiasm for software development, sense of quality, and high willingness to learn. You keep updated with the new trends!
- A team player mentality with a desire to be influential in decision-making processes
- An outgoing and communicative nature
- Excellent knowledge of English (must) and German (nice-to-have)
What We Offer
- Co-design of software tools that are used daily by our international customers
- A secure, stable corporate environment in which teamwork plays a massive role
- Flexible working hours and home officing
- Very contemporary and brand new office in the south of Vienna
- A diverse international team who make you feel like “at home”, with regular employee gatherings
- State-of-the-art office equipment, almost everything (desk, blinds, lights, air conditioning, etc.) is controlled by an app in our office
- A top coffee maker that brings you a little closer to an Italian vibe
- A parking space directly in front of the door