- Collection of the market data (customers & competitors) within the Power and Pulp & Paper Industry
- You are responsible for market analysis, market study and development of roadmaps
- Evaluation of market data and preparation of the findings
- Development/assistance of comprehensive business strategy for the Recovery Boiler & Power (for external posting)
- Assessment and development of Business strategy
- Sales support concerning market strategy and market intelligence, finding the winning strategy
- Support in M&A activities
- Support in client and partner relationships
- Finished technical education in mechanical engineering or equal
- Prior experience in data analysis and business development, sales, and business strategy or roadmaps of advantage
- Background in Pulp & Paper industry is a plus
- Market understanding taking customer needs into account
- Good communication and networking skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development oppor-tunities.
- Talent & leadership programs
- Flexible working time model
- Home office option
- Various employee discounts
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Parking spaces & public accessibility
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 3.542,60 for this position. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.