Be part of our team!
AT&S is one of the globally leading manufacturers of high-end printed circuit boards and IC substrates and belongs to the global technology leaders. With more than 12.000 employees worldwide, plants in Austria, China, India, Korea, and Sales Support Offices around the globe. To facilitate our continuous global policy of expansion, we are constantly looking for young talents and experienced professionals with high commitment and ideas that make a difference. Engagement and flexibility are essential factors for our consequent policy of growth. Due to our permanent international growth we expand our Business and Operational Excellence team at our Headquarters in Leoben, Austria and are looking for an experienced, passionate
Business Process Consultant (f/m/d) - Finance focused
We are looking for a professional Business Process Consultant who brings in-depth knowledge of end-to-end processes in different areas of the industry as well as passion for driving improvement. In this global role, you will be responsible for initiating and supporting business process excellence activities.
- Define and implement end-to-end processes according to the Business Process Management Strategy
- Manage process harmonization and improvements (including digitalization and implementation of designed processes) in close cooperation with global process owners
- Facilitate process modeling workshops and trainings as part of the transformation process
- Map new processes, define process improvements, create explanation documents and manage the implementation via structured change management and proper stakeholder management
- Staying up to date with latest technologies and improvement strategies
- BA or MA in a related field (e.g., Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Strong experience in business process management or ERP implementation
- Project management skills and knowledge of methodologies such as lean and / or agile
- Strong communication and organizational skills (ability to prioritize, plan, assign and control)
- Systematic and rational approach to identify the root cause of problems
- Enthusiast learner, demonstrating open-mindedness and flexibility
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a multinational, dynamic company
- Chance to actively contribute to AT&S´ success and to create value
- A secure position with long-term career perspective in an internationally expanding environment
- Attractive and competitive compensation package
- Flexibility through state of the art technological equipment and the possibility of remote work (home office or shared office Graz)
If you are interested in this challenging task and want to become part of the AT&S team, please send us your application and detailed resume. It´s just a click to apply online and we are looking forward to it.
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. In accordance with the Austrian collective labour agreement, we advise you that the minimum gross annual salary for this role is 50.000,- Euro.