Full-time (Linz, Austria) Starting now!
As part of our Sales team, you will:
- Shape the brand experience across all sales channels for pet parents around the world
- Make sure our product descriptions are clear, up-to-date and encouraging purchase
- Monitor and analyze product listings and customer feedback
- Organize and coordinate content changes across all markets
- Keep an eye on market prices and promotions
- Evaluate content syndicators for online shops
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Great communication skills
- A deep understanding of online marketing
- A highly customer-focused mindset
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Innovative thinker, great communicator
- Engaged, autonomous and solution-oriented
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between 30,000 and 42,000 on a full-time basis.