Are you friendly, have experience in customer service, but don't feel like working in a classic call center? Then do not hesitate to apply to us.
Your main tasks
- Professional customer support and advice via telephone, email and web chat (inbound)
- Customer care on the topics of shoes, the status of orders, returns and complaints
- Support the team in setting up and further developing our customer service software and our knowledge pool
- Monitoring of the payment and order management processes, with the creation of invoice copies and credit notes
- Responsible for complaint management and voucher regulations
- Completed school education
- First relevant experience in customer service is an advantage.
- Good computer skills; Well versed in dealing with telephone systems, email and web chats
- Independent, reliable and precise way of working
- Excellent spoken and written knowledge of Italian; good knowledge of German OR English is also required
- You are able to work from our headquater in Feldkirchen bei Graz, Austria
What we offer you
- An uncomplicated togetherness in a creative environment and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Training and development opportunities tailored to personal requirements
- Numerous benefits such as a canteen, parking spaces, free tea and coffee, company doctor, discounts when buying shoes, etc.
- For us, respect and appreciation are a matter of course when selecting employees. We are always looking for the best candidate for our company - regardless of age, gender, origin, etc.
- The collectively agreed minimum salary for this position is € 1,769, with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience