What you can expect
- You will develop opportunities to increase sales by identifying, researching and contacting prospective customers
- Develop new customer relationships and strengthen current customer relationships that enable identification of a customer’s needs, business model and buying process
- Build relationships to other stake holders (e.g. governments, regulation bodies)
- Drive sales, achieve sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction as well as maintain and strengthen customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business and respond to customer concerns in a timely manner
- Negotiate with customers from sales to order and manage a smooth handover to the project management
- Report activity via the Customer Relationship Management tool
- Make sales forecasts
What you bring on the table?
- Customer focused open personality with ownership for performance and shared commitment
- Degree level qualification
- Practical experience in technology or plant business as well as in process engineering, ideally in electrolysis
- Experience in sales, business development in Green Hydrogen, electrolysis business
- Fluent in English, ideally experience in working within international teams
- Good PC skills (e.g. Microsoft 365, CRM)
- Willingness to travel internationally and excitement to work with people from different cultures
What we offer
Andritz AG offers a secure job in an innovative and international company with long-term development opportunities. Be part of a world class team enabling to grow the green hydrogen economy.
- Work in a multicultural environment and multinational team
- Flat hierarchies and an open start-up culture
- Flexible working arrangements in a modern workplace
- Professional career training and several further benefits
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce at least a gross monthly salary of € 4.066,84/month for this position.
Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.