As a HR Intern in Group Human Resources you will be involved in a broad spectrum of topics supporting the global HR team.
Your tasks will include directly supporting the Centers of Excellence (CoE) with an operational, coordinative and administrative focus. In addition you will have the opportunity to participate and actively contribute in projects/initiatives in the areas of:
- Talent Management & Learning Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation & Benefits
- HR IT (system usage and general administration)
- Currently studying / or recently finished a Bachelor / Master's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Studies, Economics, Law or Educational Science, preferably specialized in HR
- Looking for an entry level experience in a global HR environment
- German & English
- Office 365
- A people person
- Able to work independently
- Experience within an global HR environment
- Ability to develop and broadean your HR knowledge
- Experience working within a global multi-cultural enviroment
The remuneration for this position in within the marginal earnings limit "Geringfügig" of €475,86 gross per month.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.