Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
You are interested in Tax and Accounting? In local GAAP as well as in Tax GAAP? You want to enlarge your practical knowledge and get more experience in the working environment? Then this internship is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Support the Balance Sheet Analysis during monthly close;
- Assist in the correct booking of tax assessments in Balance Sheet and PnL;
- Provide ongoing communication with the accounts payable department for tax payments;
- Support current projects for Tax, Accounting and Financial Reporting and deal with ad hoc requests from senior management.
- Enrolled in Studies, having completed at least two years of study in one of the following: Finance, Accounting or Tax;
- A good understanding of Excel;
- A basic understanding of SAP would be an asset;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Good communication skills and an analytic mind-set;
- Good organizing skills and team player.