- You identify suitable candidates for a variety of technical positions on LinkedIn, Stackoverflow and other tech-specific platforms, actively approach them and conduct initial 1st calls.
- You regularly participate in stakeholder meetings and make an active contribution to improving the candidate pipeline.
- You support coordinating and organizing interviews for all tech-related vacancies using both, our own Personio software as well as external platforms.
- You support the organization of recruiting events as well as Meetups and bring your own ideas to the table.
- In addition, you take over your own projects within the Talent organization.
What you need to succeed
- You are a student or graduate of business administration, psychology or a comparable course of studies
- You are interested in technical topics, i.e. terms such as backend and frontend make you curious about learning more
- You enjoy working analytically and do not shy away from challenges
- Admiring problems is not yours. You prefer to approach them actively and find a solution
- You enjoy working with people and are a talented organiser
- Ideally, you already have some experience in recruiting or another HR function
- You are fluent in English - German is a bonus
- Awesome team from all over the world
- Immerse yourself in the complexity of our start-up world, work on your own projects and prepare yourself for your future career entry.
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fair remuneration, regardless of the type of internship
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Decide for yourself whether you want a subsidy for public transportation or a Qualitrain membership for €22 per month
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces