ANDRITZ. Where passion meets career.Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in.
- Good overall IT knowledge and experience, especially on client and support topics
- You are motivated to drive topics and to step out of your comfort zone
- You already have experience with virtual teams in a multi-cultural environment
- You have well developed German & English skills, written and oral
- You have Solid ITIL V.4 knowledge
- Agil is not a buzzword for you
For this position we offer a minimum wage of 2.763,02 € possible overpay depending on experience and qualifications.
Together with an external Service Provider we deliver high quality IT Servicedesk and IT Fieldsupport services in Austria, Germany and other countries in Central Europe - join our team!
Your future role:
- Active steer and control of our external IT Servicedesk and IT Fieldsupport Service Provider in Austria and Germany, additional countries in Central Europe will follow
- Drive continuous improvement of the service
- Organize and do alignment meetings with the external Service provider
- Implement, communicate and monitor guidelines, policies, KPIs and SLAs in alignment with the global IT User Care and Operations Management team
- Work in an agile team with a service operations approach (plan, organize, control)• Coordinate datacenter and network activities in Vienna
- Accounting control
- Assist and support service budget planning
- Participate in the global IT User Care and Operations Management team