- Electrotechnical design of inverter systems and DC voltage sources/sinks for test bench systems.
- Concept and design of control cabinets for electrical drives, focus on active front end, inverter and e-motor
- Hardware engineering: calculation, design and selection of components
- Design and evaluation of safety-related control systems (functional safety)
- Preparation of project-specific overview and circuit diagrams as well as the corresponding parts and spare parts lists
- Interfaces to the test bench system, system integration
- Completed higher technical education (HTL/FH/TU) in the field of electrical engineering or automation technology.
- Knowledge of CAE tools (e.g. EPLAN P8, COMOS, WSCAD, ELCAD)
- Professional experience in electrical design/electrical planning is an advantage
- Team spirit, diplomatic skills and self-confidence
- Good command of English
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection and Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €43,400.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.