Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Do you want to broaden your horizon and be part of the international Space & Avionics Community? Then join our group that operates the customer needs in large scale space projects and support the launch of the satellites.
- Developing the software for our FPGA solutions for testing of satellites subsystems across all ATOSs’ products and fields
- Responsible for the implementation of the product architecture based on the project needs as defined by the responsible system engineer
- Maintenance of the product architecture as common basis for project specific adaptations incl. documentation for external customers and internal projects
- Close cooperation with system engineers in customer engagement and for proposal elaborations incl. effort estimations for subcomponents
- Generate IP cores and maintain the component library
- Completed education (FH, University, …)
- Knowledge in VHDL, MatLab and C, C++
- Basic Know how in power electronic, switching power supplies, control engineering and/or RF design
- Expertise in design & simulation, bring-up, debugging and integration
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art FPGAs
- Beneficial Know how: Java, DSP, mySQL, Tcl/Tk…
- Experience in space domain desirable
- Understanding of complex issues, analysis and solution competence
- very good command of German and Englisch, spoken and written
- A varied and challenging field of activity in a pleasant working atmosphere in a highly qualified team
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibilities and models to ensure the compatibility of job and family
- "Training on the job" and external further education
- Various benefits (occupational medicine, co-financed lunch, discounts...)
The minimum annual salary for this position is € 35.784,-- (full-time basis) Your actual annual target income will be determined in line with the market according to your qualifications and experience. We have set ourselves the goal of promoting diversity in our company. We look forward to receiving your application, regardless of gender, origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.