Junior Marketing & Content Manager - Africa (m/f/d)
Vienna – Full time/asap
E2 is a privately-owned, international agency focusing on sports and sports betting offering an international marketing portfolio, a strong technological stack and innovative social gaming products that enable a focused approach on sports-loving target groups.
Our mission is to be a one-stop shop for the sports betting industry.
Your Role in our Team
- Maintain and expand sports and gambling related websites for the African market -
especially Nigeria, Ghana, Kenia & Tanzania
- Write articles in English about the national and international football leagues, the World Cup and sports in general
- In-depth research about the African sports betting market
Your Skills & Experience
- African native
- Experienced in content creation and hands-on knowledge of user motivation
in the digital sports betting field
- Passion for writing combined with an affinity for sports - especially football
- Basic knowledge of SEO techniques and diverse web technologies (WordPress, HTML)
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
You’ll like this
We offer a young and dynamic work-environment with an international team consisting of more than 17 nationalities, dealing with clients and partners from the four corners of the world.
You will develop your individual value as part of a team, which welcomes the integration of new ideas and approaches.
We are happy to offer you several tailor-made trainings to push your career. We foster an open-minded, diverse and tolerant work culture.
We provide several benefits such as flexible working hours and free soft drinks and coffee – not to mention: our legendary team-events!Just for the record: your yearly gross salary starts at € 25.200 for full time, depending on your qualification and experience. We’ll discuss your actual salary in person.
Does this sound interesting to you?
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & cover letter).
Send your application directly: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to „Junior Content & SEO Manager“