AVL is the world’s largest independent company for development, simulation and testing in the automotive industry, and in other sectors. As a global technology leader, AVL provides concepts, solutions and methodologies in the fields of e-mobility, ADAS and autonomous driving, vehicle integration, digitalization, virtualization, Big Data, and much more.
The team's mission is to provide our customers with an exciting and enjoyable driving experience that reflects the brand-specific DNA of the vehicles.
- Technical leadership of the lead team for the driver assistance systems application
- Technical responsibility for the team's results
- Employee planning and training in own team
- Active design and co-development of new innovations
- Technical interface to other areas
- Proposal support and presentation of results internally and to the customer
- Completed technical education (HTL, university, FH)
- Experience in the application and validation of driver assistance systems of vehicles
- Understanding of the different driver assistance systems (sensors/controllers/actuators/electrics)
- Pleasure in communication and coordination
- Strong communication skills and team spirit and interest in working in international teams
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to travel
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €60,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.